Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Change is a coming!!

Jen and I found out yesterday morning that Haven is here. She was originally due on April 2nd, but she had other plans.

She was born Saturday morning around 5am, weighing 7lbs and 7oz, and 19 inches long. I was on the way to band practice when I got the call from "An Open Door", our adoption agency. They first asked for Jen, wanting to share the news with her first, but then spilled the beans.

I can't really describe the emotions I felt at that moment in time. Happy, Scared, Excited, Overwhlemed, Prepared, Unprepared.

We are hoping to get some pictures today of Haven at the hospital, and will share those as soon as we get them.

-Jonathan

5 comments:

Freddy T. Wyatt said...

oh yea!!!!!! so excited for you guys! You will both be awesome parents...i'm sure of it!

Nicole said...

congrats!!!!!!
i am so excited for you guys!!!!

Susan Wyatt said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! We can't wait to see her precious face and hear all about it!

Woodsymom said...

Congratulations! Awesome! Exciting! Wonderful!
Hallelujah, Haven Zila!!

Lori said...

Wow!!! I didn't even know y'all were adopting. I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures.