Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

TGIF again






Well its Friday again. Sorry for the delay in between posts.


I will update you from them, and give you a few pictures too!


So I have been back in New Jersey for a couple days, and am desperately waiting for my girls to get back. I had to get back to work, as I am starting a new position with Yahoo! I was in Orlando, Monday and Tuesday and back to NJ for the rest of the week. It is been a hard week,but I am hopeful to see my girls soon.


On the southern front Jen and HAven are doing great! Haven has jumped from 2 ounces to 3 ounces per meal. Its funny the things that are milestones at this age :)


Jen said she is still sleeping good, and is already growing. Cells are a multiplying!!


They do have the camera with them, so these pictures are from last weekend.


I hope you enjoy! More to come.


No comments: