Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clickity-clack!

IMG_7155
This week's hair-do (oh please last two weeks!!) is great-- I always know where Haven is. Clickety-clack. Clickety- clack.
IMG_7149
IMG_7150
I'm loving this site, Happy Girl Hair. One of the two sisters has hair very similar to H's in texture and the mom keeps a little gallery of her daughter's hair styles. I went through and picked out a couple then let H pick which one she wanted. We even made a special trip to the 'hair store' to pick out new tiny, tiny barettes. We didn't have ones small enough and certainly not in the quantity needed.

2 comments:

bethany said...

adorable!!! that website (and your help!) may come in handy one day! ;)

Emily Doss said...

Back in the day before the kido I taught PE. My favorite days were when we taught jump rope and the girls barettes and beads would go clickity-clack in rhythm while they jumped. :) Thanks for sharing this link I'm going to share it with another adoptive mom.